Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New Job and stuff

I have a job! I have a job! I have a really real, permanent, non-temp job! It's in retail, we'll see how it goes. I start on Monday! Yay! I think it's going to be good. But now I have to pack up my stuff and find a place to live in Sedona, so that's going to be a bit of a pain. Eh, it'll work out.

In other news, I'm loving my Jack LaLanne Power Juicer. It's awesome. I've been juicing stuff just about every day. And I've lost weight so that's good.

In knitting, I finished all the knitting on my Eyelet Surplice Dress yesterday. I'm not crazy with the way certain parts of it turned out, but I'm going to try to make it work. I'm now hard at work on my Tilted Duster, although I need to finish up my Knit Knack exchange items too. The Chinese knotting books I ordered came in the mail, so that's about all I need to finish the pasties. The purse is currently in lining limbo.

No comments: