Saturday, April 19, 2008

Today I am grateful for yarn shops and mountain roads.

And also for weekends.

I drove through Jerome today to get home, because I needed to buy some yarn for the Knit Knack exchanges that are going on (purses and pasties). And I'm super-excited about the yarn I got! It was like a big bag of love!
P1000706
See what I mean?

Jerome was freaky crowded though. It was hard to find parking, but from where I parked, as you walk into town you get a lovely view of the Verde Valley, which seems a lot more hazy than it did last year about this time.
P1000695
I remember being up there and being able to see the Red Rocks clear on the other side of the valley, and today you could hardly see anything.

Erica at Knit 1 Bead 2 was awesome, and extraordinarily helpful, as always, and I had a beautiful drive the rest of the way over Mingus to Chino Valley with the car window open and my arm hanging out. I'm gonna end up with trucker's arm, for sure.

No comments: